Photograph by Margaret Smith
Donate to help a Trumpeter Swan
Wild trumpeter swans are counting on you
Your gift today makes sure Trumpeter Swans can continue their journey of recovery and restoration to North America.
Why is that important? The Trumpeter Swan is an “indicator species” of healthy wetlands and waterways. They thrive in clean waters and high quality habitat that supports countless plant and animal species that have no voice of their own. That's why wild Trumpeter Swans are counting on you.
Trumpeter Swans are symbols of hope showing that science, partnerships, and perseverance can bring a species back from the brink of extinction.
Your gift trumpets that inspiring journey, a journey that is not yet finished.
Trumpeter Swans need your help to continue that journey.
Your gift today helps to assure the vitality and welfare of wild Trumpeter Swans.
Through your donation you are part of the inspiring story of recovery.
You make the world a more beautiful place.
And you support science-based research and expertise for the best swan conservation.
Your donation to The Trumpeter Swan Society will be used for
- habitat security throughout the year including nesting, migration and wintering
- continued restoration of Trumpeter Swans in the west
- swan health issues including reducing lead poisoning and power line collisions
- advocacy against swan threats, both regional and national
- bringing the best possible science-based recommendations to swan managers across North America
With your help Trumpeter Swans will continue their remarkable return to North America.
Double your impact!
NEW donations are matched dollar for dollar by our Board of Directors, doubling your impact! (up to $10,000/year total new donations).